17 January 2023
2023 Benefits Changes Reminder
This is a reminder of the 2023 benefits changes.
- Our PPO plan now has an emergency room copay of $250 that will count towards your deductibles.
- Our new mental health vendor has been changed to Spring Health. This benefit will be accessible to all employees and their dependents regardless of being on one of our medical plans.
- Our sole Telemedicine vendor is now Anthem LiveHealth Online.
- You can also continue to utilize LHO for your therapy sessions.
- Our Pharmacy Benefits Manager is no longer IngenioRx and has been changed to CarelonRx. This was a seamless transition and nothing needs to be done to continue to receive your prescriptions.
- Please utilize your new medical ID card that was sent out to you at the end of December.
- For all benefits related questions, please reach out to the benefits team directly at email@example.com.
- As a reminder, please check out SMPbenefits.com for any benefits material.
Please note, Standard Motor Products has ended its partnerships with HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Joyages as of December 2022.